How will revive work for me?
• Save on top soil, many people use Revive instead of buying topsoil
• Clay rich soil in your garden? Revive is perfect to open up the structure and ease workability and tilth
• Sandy soil? Aids in moisture retention
• A rich and readily available source of potassium, phosphorus and slow release nitrogen
• Combined with valuable trace elements reduces the need for artificial fertilisers
• When applied as a thick mulch, Revive acts as a good weed suppressant
• For those weeds that eventually make it through on your flower beds or borders – ease of weeding, without the need to use dangerous weed killers
• Spoil your lawn and be the envy of your neighbours, with a dense rich green turf
• Construct raised beds and fill them with neat Revive above the soil profile. Revive contains enough natural nutrients to sustain home-grown crops without the need to add artificial fertilisers
Whether you are growing vegetables, soft fruits, herbs, trees, shrubs, flowering plants, or lawns, Revive will work tirelessly for you, delivering amazing results every time!
Who uses Revive?
Revive is perfect for a wide range of customers for a variety of growing applications. Our regular satisfied customer base includes:
• Allotment holders
• Home gardeners
• Peat blenders
• The National Trust
• Sports & amenity sites
• Organic farmers & growers
• Topsoil manufacturers
• Estate managers
• Golf courses
• Turf growers
• Bio-bed manufacturers
• Commercial flower growers
• Cider apple orchards
Why buy Revive?
Benefits of Revive green waste compost
• Provides a good source of natural and valuable plant nutrients and trace elements
• Adds valuable organic matter and thus improves soil fertility
• Improves soil workability and improves soil tilth, thus reducing ploughing / cultivation / fuel costs, particularly in clayey soils
• Improved moisture retention in light soils and drainage in clayey soils
• Creates a good seed bed
• In mulching applications, reduces weed seed germination and also facilitates weeding activities
• Increases productivity and yields
• Increases soil microbiology by adding important microbes
• Adds essential Carbon to the soil profile
Where to buy Revive
DUMPY BAGS DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR (Taunton, Bridgwater)
Bradfords Building Supplies are now stocking Revive dumpy bags and will deliver direct to your property
Call the Wellington New Road depot in Galmington, Taunton on (01823) 254666
Or Venture Way, Crown Industrial Estate, Priorswood, Taunton, TA2 8DG on (01823) 218500
Paulls of Martock, (Martock and Yeovil areas), Coat Road, Martock, TA12 6EX. 01935 822204
IF YOU HAVE A TRAILER AND WISH TO COLLECT SMALL LOOSE LOADS, WE CANNOT LOAD YOU AT OUR COMPOSTING SITES, BUT WE DO HAVE REGIONAL DISTRIBUTORS:
Taunton & Bridgwater:
Smilers Sand & Stone, The Old Quarry; Off Moon Lane; North Newton; Somerset (01278) 652013 or 07860 209634
This site will only be open for public collections by prior arrangement.
Directions from Taunton – Head > Bridgwater on A38. Past Thurloxton fruit farm, turn right at top of hill into Moon lane, down to T-junction, turn left. 200 yds on left – big green gate.
From Bridgwater direction, through North Petherton, past rugby club, first road on the left hand side into Moon Lane, down to T-junction, turn left , 200 yds on left – big green gate.
Taunton Sand & Stone (Abacus), Fox’s Mill, Milverton Road, Tonedale, Wellington, TA21 0AB (opposite Wellington Tiles) but you MUST pre-arrange any collections with the office by calling 01823 664509. Or go to their office at Gammon Barn, Ham, Wellington, Somerset, TA21 9JB.
Neil Macdonald, Orchard Park Farms, Hornblotton, Somerset, BA4 6SF, 07831483392
Somerset Waste Partnership
40 LITRE BAGS OF REVIVE:
40 litre bags are sold at all 16 household waste recycling centres throughout Somerset
Price - £4.00 per bag or £10 for 3 bags.
Please check site opening times on www.somersetwaste.gov.uk/sites/
For a list of other stockists in Somerset and Devon, please call 07736 374009.